18 March 2010

Yet Another Blog

This quarter I have to do a blog for my classes so here is a link.


Unlike my posting here, or my list o restaurants this will be updated on a fairly regular basis. Now if Clark gave me grades (ones that mattered I should say) for posting here maybe I would a little more frequently.

Oh I do have one thing to share.


I heard this song for the first time about a month ago and it has been played many many many times since. I loved Andorra but it took a few listens and the proper mood for it to really sink in. This song I was totally thrown off by on first listen and then pretty much loved it from the second time on. I've listened to the album a few times and it hasn't grabbed me yet, I can only hope that it does. Also been listening to a lot (a lot) of Titus Andronicus and thoroughly enjoying their new album.

1 comment:

  1. This Post is a C; I need to get this Caribou from you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive