13 April 2010

These are Truly Amazing Times

It has been a busy last couple of days! First off I would like to bring up a most excellent beer the Beer Demigods at Brix suggested. The Weyerbacher Simcoe Double IPA; full of flavor and taste, it never over powers you with the hops, goes down in a very refreshing way and leaves you craving more. Worth a try, along with Weyerbacher's Hersey Stout, which is age in Bourbon Oak Barrels, when drinking this you will more than likely have an experience similar to David Bowman Entering the Monolith.

Re watched A Scanner Darkly last night. The first time I had seen this was prior to actually reading anything by Phillip K Dick, and I must say that feeling more familiar with his work really helped in the enjoyment of this movie. Worth a watch, if anything for the craziness that is rotoscope.

I've been listening to a lot of Of Montreal and Caribou lately. I am really enjoying Caribou's new album Swim. Zach's already posted the video for Odessa off that album. I plan on getting my Orbital Playlist up soon that pertains to SPRING!

We are entering the third week of Doctor Who; I really enjoy Matt Smith's take on the Doctor. Next week we see Winston Chruchill and the Daleks! Lost is spinning away into what will be considered a conclusion that will more than likely have fans talking for long after the show is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive